Monday, November 17, 2008

Aftab held Aamna’s hands for encourge......


It was Aamna’s first day of shoot for Aloo Chaat . Aamna Said “It was my first day at shoot. I was very nervous. In fact I could not sleep the night before that. In my first shot, the entire family in the film was in the background and Aftab was supposed to hold my hand in the first shot.”

She continues, “My hands were actually shivering and he calmed me down and asked me to chill. He wished me all the best. There was a lot of warmth when he gave me his wishes and I think that is the reason why the chemistry between us in the film has turned out the way it has.

Aamna Shariff is all geared up for the release of her debut film Aloo Chaat . The industry is already abuzz with rumours of her off- screen relationship with Aftab Shivdasani. And this incident will add fuel to those rumours.

You may also like these Posts:-



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: