Thursday, October 15, 2009

Salman Painted a DRESS for KATRINA KAIF

If this isn`t true love, what is? For the ongoing HDIL India Couture Week, Katrina Kaif, who flew in from Bhopal for a day just to be part of the event, Katrina walked the ramp in a dress that Salman Khan had hand-painted for her.
Salman had never before painted a dress for anyone.

Katrina had no idea what was in store for her when she arrived in Mumbai on Tuesday morning for the show in the evening.

"There were lot of Salman`s guy colleagues like Aamir and Ajay were walking the ramp. But I was the only woman to walk for him. But I didn`t know what I was going to wear" said Katrina.


Trying to contain her excitement Katrina said" "Within hours in the morning, Shane and Falguni Peacock took my measurements and stitched the dress for me. It`s got an amazing feel flow and look to it. Almost surreal. I feel different wearing it."

Katrina says the dress is a work of designed delight.

"It`s a work of art," she said appreciatively”. The dress, specially created by Salman for Katrina, proves just how serious Salman is about her.

You may also like these Posts:-



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: