Sunday, August 17, 2008

Is Payal Rohatgi A “item girl”

The actress who was last seen in the 2007 movie "Dhol" is Payal Rohatgi will now be sharing screen space with the likes of Irrfan Khan and Konkana Sen Sharma in the upcoming film Dil Kabaddi.

“After Dhol, she was getting offers for item songs. But I did not want to do those because I did not want to be known as an item girl. Payal stay off the big screen for almost a year I do not come from that sensibility. After Dhol , the best script that was offered to me was Dil Kabaddi. I have to move up from what I was doing”, says Payal.

“The film falls in the genre of relationships. It is about marriage. It is about the adultery we commit in marriage without even being aware of it. It is all about emotions and mind games. But there is nothing evil in it”, says Payal about the film.

Gushing details about her role Payal said, “I play Kaya in the film. I am opposite Irrfan Khan in the film. I am playing as his girl friend. She creates excitement in the life of Irrfan Khan who is already married to Soha Ali Khan. I am playing an aerobic instructor in the film. Apart from looking good, it is a good chunk of a role.”

With Rahul Bose, Kay Kay Menon and Konkana Sen Sharma for company, Payal’s acting skills will surely climb a notch higher. Ok best of luck for Payal Rohatgi after one year gap

You may also like these Posts:-



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: