Sunday, November 9, 2008

Abhisek also can achieve six-pack if required

In a interview abhisekh said that "My director just didn't want me to show skin. My role didn't require me to expose... But that's fine. John's the bod, I'm the attitude, you see!" Having lost considerable weight, is the actor gunning for a six pack, too, these days? He smiles, "No, not yet, I'm doing pretty well with my family pack actually... No director has asked me to creat a six-pack for a film. But if required, I would be very happy to do.

Priyanka's oomphy curves, John's butt...- not much hoo-ha is being made of the 'more covered' Abhishek Bachchan. He must've felt left out in this body-show on the beautiful beaches of Miami. Sorry dearies, our stubbled hottie isn't the insecure types you know, and about the amount of attention his fellow-actors are receiving, well, Abhsihek can 'bear' it all.

Abhishek was touted to be a gay icon sometime ago. "Apparently so, and why not? I bow to the gay fraternity," states Bachchan Jr., "Appreciation and love from any quarter is welcome." About men having made passes at him, the actor confesses, "There has been no such luck. Never mind men making passes at me, even the women never have.

You may also like these Posts:-



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: