Sunday, November 9, 2008

Govinda Join Yoga Club for loosing his waithg

Govinda now wants to switch to action. He is really working hard on his physique and has got himself a martial arts and physical trainer. He done lots of action movie like Hatya and Shola Aur Shabnam. But they weren't full-on actioners.

Now he going for an action film with stunts of an international calibre, he already lost a lot of weight. But it isn't enough. I want to lose some more, for that Govinda join Yoga Glub for some more.

Govinda said 'Yoga has changed my life. No matter what my schedule, I've to do yoga every morning. I feel the difference within me. It's not about just losing weight. I lost a lot of weight earlier this year when I was shooting in Bangkok with Suniel Shetty for 'Loot'. No, yoga is about self-discipline, about toning the body. I feel myself losing inches around my waist. I fill fitter. I can get into tight clothes without cringing.

To look as healthy, handsome and fit as Dharmendra did in his heydays. He has always been my role model. And now when I look at myself in the mirror I see glimpses of him in myself. That makes me feel really good.

You may also like these Posts:-



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments: